The Pre-MTh programme qualifies students for the SAIACS MTh/ MLCU MPhil (Th) programmes by up-skilling prospective students from colleges accredited by the Asia Theological Association and other recognized colleges.
- It is especially helpful for those seeking admission into departments that require classical language competency.
- This programme is of one-year duration and runs alongside the MDiv (Year 3). Pre-MTh does not lead to a degree nor can credits be forwarded to the MTh/ MPhil (Th).
- Applicants applying for Pre-MTh must hold an MDiv degree, with a minimum B- grade average (45%) from a college accredited by the Asia Theological Association.(See Entry Requirements of MTh)
- Applicants who have a minimum B grade average in their BD or MDiv from a non-ATA/ SSC college can appear for the Qualifying examination conducted by SAIACS. The credits, credit hours and courses of BD/ MDiv applicants from non-ATA/SSC colleges will be reviewed.
- To enter MTh/MPhil (Th), Pre-MTh students need a second class (minimum B+ grade average; 55%;) or equivalent.