This SAIACS programme provides an opportunity for wives and mothers on campus to pursue basic theological studies while their children are away at school, and integrates them into academic life through a compact and non-rigorous study programme. Each module is offered at a nominal fee.
- This programme of part-time study in Bible knowledge and ministry skills for both student wives and also for those in and around Bangalore who are unable to attend a regular course but yet desire to prepare them for effective ministry.
- It encourages personal, holistic and spiritual enrichment, and foundational theological knowledge.
- It also endeavors to provide an opportunity to gain foundational theological knowledge through formal classroom learning.
- SAIACS encourages every spouse on campus to participate as they are able.
- Those with young children would need to make suitable child-minding arrangements, or admit them in nearby play-homes if they are over three years old.
- The Diploma programme is designed for those who wish to prepare themselves for a more fruitful and informed Christian ministry. (In addition to the foundational theological course offered.)
- Be able to read, write and understand English;
- Have a minimum qualification of matriculation if applying for CCS;
- Have a minimum qualification of 10+2 if applying for DCS.
Candidates who have successfully completed Certificate in Christian Studies can upgrade to the Diploma Programme by enrolling for four additional modules.
- Period of Study
This is flexible dependent on the course offering. This course is offered subject to sufficient demand. Classes are for a minimum of four days in a week for a maximum of three hours each day.
- Completion Requirements
Course Credits Required Completion Requirements Certificate Course 24 credits Successful completion of six courses. Diploma Course 40 credits Successful completion of ten courses.