This programme provides an opportunity for wives and mothers on campus to pursue basic theological studies while their children are away at school, and integrates them into academic life through a compact and non-rigorous study programme. Each module is offered at a nominal fee.
- This programme is a part-time study in Bible knowledge and ministry skills for both student wives and also for those in and around Bangalore who are unable to attend a regular course yet desire to prepare for effective ministry.
- It encourages personal, holistic, and spiritual enrichment, and foundational theological knowledge.
- It also endeavours to provide an opportunity to gain foundational theological knowledge through formal classroom learning.
- SAIACS encourages every spouse on campus to participate as they are able.
- Those with young children would need to make suitable child-minding arrangements, or admit them in nearby play-homes if they are over 3 years old.
- The diploma programme is designed for those who wish to prepare themselves for a more fruitful and informed Christian ministry (in addition to the foundational theological course offered).
- Be able to read, write, and understand English
- Have a minimum qualification of matriculation if applying for CCS
- Have a minimum qualification of 10+2 if applying for DCS
Candidates who have successfully completed the Certificate in Christian Studies can upgrade to the Diploma Programme by enrolling for four additional modules.
- Period of Study
This is flexible depending on the course offered. Courses are offered subject to sufficient demand. Classes are for a minimum of four days in a week for a maximum of three hours each day.
- Completion Requirements
Course Credits Required Completion Requirements Certificate Course 24 credits Successful completion of six courses Diploma Course 40 credits Successful completion of ten courses