The Bible for All (BFA) fully online programme is a systematic study of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. It is intended for those in the corporate world, any ministry position—whether pastor, youth leader, home group Bible study coordinator, Sunday School teacher, etc—or any other profession or industry to provide a better understanding of the Bible so they may apply it more effectively to life at home and in the workplace.
- The BFA programme is open to all applicants.
- Non-graduates also may complete the modules.
- Period of Study
The programme has nine courses. Each course is eight weeks long. Students may take all nine courses, or as many or as few courses as meet interests and convenience.
- Completion Requirements
- For each of the nine courses, the curriculum includes book outlines, historical and cultural backgrounds of each book, big themes in each book, and the questions that puzzle most of us in these books.
- Students will need 7-10 hours of study each week in activities like reading, listening to short audio clips, watching brief videos, taking quizzes, and doing short assignments.
- A weekly online forum ensures lively interaction between students.
Modules Module Description Module 1 Bible Interpretation Interpreting the Bible Module 2 OT Narratives Genesis to Esther May: Summer Break Module 3 Prophets Isaiah to Malachi Module 4 Gospels Matthew to John Module 5 Poetry Psalms, Song of Songs, Lamentations December: Christmas Break Module 6 Epistles 1 Acts and Major Pauline Epistles:
Acts, Corinthians, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Thessalonians
March/April: Summer Break Module 7 Epistles 2 Pastoral and General Epistles:
Timothy, Titus, John, James, Jude
Module 8 Wisdom Job, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes Module 9 Law and Apocalypse Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Daniel, Revelation
Students will receive a grade transcript for all BFA courses completed. The courses may add up to a postgraduate diploma (PG Diploma in Biblical Studies) awarded by SAIACS.